CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's a Christmas Miracle.

I am blogging.

But to be honest, it has been so long, I entered the wrong address. I literally could not find my blog. I had to ask Curtis what the site was.

I am lame.

But you know what's not lame? CHRISTMAS! And only Christmas could inspire me to blog.

I'm watching Fred Clause...laying by the Christmas tree...and just decided...lo and behold...today is the day.

So I'm back. But I'm keeping it short... got to work back into it, you know?

So I thought I'd share some of the excitement that happened today.

Our lists are done.



To the mailbox we go.




Yep...it's gone...


Now the wait begins to see if they've been naughty or nice.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY! I've missed your blog. The pictures are so stinkin' cute. I love those little monkeys.

Lyn said...

So sweet...

Brazenlilly said...

Good thing Santa doesn't have a "good blogger list." ;) Where is that cute mailbox?

World of Wright said...

Nice to see you again my friend!
In real life and in the blogosphere :)

Judi said...

love these pics...been watching for some from the Polar Express :)
-thanks for blogging

Lyonslove said...

Are you back, back? I took your address off of my Blogs I read list. Should I put it back on?